The firm’s taxation service is designed to address the responsibilities that we are required to discharge when appointed to act as agent of a client for tax compliance matters.
- These responsibilities include:-
- Timely objection to provisional assessments when these are received and Corporate Tax self Assessment.
- Advising on installment tax payments.
- Preparation of capital allowance and income tax computation.
- Representing the clients on Tax matters with the Tax Audit Teams from the Ghana Revenue Authority.
- Agreement of tax liabilities and position with the inspectors of taxes.
- Dealing with communications between the client and the Tax Authorities.
- Applying for and obtaining income tax clearance certificates where required.
- Corporate Taxation Issues
- Value Added Taxation (VAT) Issues
- Expatriate Tax Services
- Taxation on Individuals
- Partnership Tax
We also provide advice to inward investors on the various tax incentives available in Ghana.